Other related activities and clubs in the local area
There are several activities in the region that you might be interested in:
- Find your local Park Run – https://www.parkrun.org.uk
- Cyclocross winter league – Eastern region – https://www.easterncross.org.uk
- Cyclocross winter league – Central region https://centralcxl.org.uk/
- Muddy Monsters cyclocross series – some are Go Ride entry-level events – https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events?keywords=muddy+monsters
- GoTRI – https://www.gotri.org
There are also many clubs in the Cambridge area doing related sports, though often they operate a waiting list too. Many of our Cambridge Junior Triathlon Club members are also members of these other clubs.
- Bottisham Swimming Club – http://www.bottishamswimclub.org.uk
- City of Cambridge Swimming Club – https://uk.teamunify.com/Home.jsp?team=cocsc
- City of Ely Swimming Club – https://uk.teamunify.com/Home.jsp?team=coesc
- Cambridge & Coleridge Athletic Club – https://www.cambridgeandcoleridge.org.uk
- Huntingdonshire Athletics Club – http://www.huntsac.org.uk
- Cambridge Junior Cycling Club – https://www.miltoncountrypark.org/cjcc
- Ives Cycling Club – https://www.stivescycling.org.uk
If you wish to have further swimming lessons, both Parkside Pools and the Abbey Leisure Complex in Cambridge, and The Hive in Ely, offer swim lessons up to ASA level 8 (https://better.courseprohome.co.uk/home). Elite Swimming Academy offers a similar range of ability levels at pools around the area (https://www.eliteswimmingacademy.co.uk).